Well, I could give you the whole explanation on how to get a CD-writer happily
working under linux, or I could paste you the URL to the HOWTO that explains it
all. Since today I've been up all night, coding up some stupid java-stuff for
college, and since I'm generally a very lazy person, I guess you'll have to do with
the URL. ;-)

Anyway, here goes: http://linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/CD-Writing-HOWTO.html

Enjoy, and happy learning.

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...