Hi,
        I managed to zero the heimdal firewall script file in my MD7.1
install.  A search of the net, docs and rpms on disk has failed to turn
up any info.  I presume something with a different name creates it on
install.

        I have installed pmfirewall in the interim, but would like to know how
to get a new copy of heimdal as it appears to have some advantages for
masq operations - at least icq and cuteftp (on windows) machines behind
heimdal were happier than with pmfirewall (more fuctions work!, tho prob
not as safe).  Anyone have any info that may help?

BillK