From: José Antonio Jiménez Berni [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 4:51 PM
To: Expert Mandrake List
Subject: [expert] TV-Card stoped working

My Zoltrix tv-max tv capturer suddenly stoped working after I updated to
mandrake 7.1. I copy all my old configuration of conf.modules but it
seems that it's not able to change the chanel. I know that it almost
works becuase after a reset from Win98 it keeps the channel, but no way
to change it. I updated xawtv and even the kernel.
Some suggestion?, some good page about configurating video4linux?
someone with the Zoltrix?

    Help!!!! my penguin wants to watch TV!

        Thanks. Berni

--
La frase célebre para hoy es ....

How do you make Windows faster?  Throw it harder!