On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 11:54:56PM -0600, Vincent Danen wrote:
> On Sun Sep 17, 2000 at 07:40:37PM -0500, Ron Marriage wrote:
>
> > Maybe I need to go back to Pine.  <grin>
> > I used it for all my mail for a long time, but like the
> > ability in kmsil to build filters that would put the lists
> > in seperate folders.
>
> Give mutt a try... =)  It'll let you do this (but procmail will also,
> which works with pine as well).

Mutt does allow multiple folders, but you have to move mail into them from
your inbox either manually from mutt, or via procmail. However, having
designated several mailboxes for procmail to dump mail into, you can then
designate several mailboxes for mutt to watch for new mail. So the
combination does what kmail appears to do by itself. The two programs
together are The Unix Way (tm).

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley

PGP signature