Okay folks, I am looking for a couple of programs, hopefully cross platform
(linux and windows)

1)MP3 jukebox - I plan to setup a computer with just a really big hdd to
store mp3's of my cds so I can stream them to any computer in my house and
with X10's Entertainment Anywherem to any stereo in the house.  What's the
best one. I know many exist, I want one that's simple and easy to use and
that will interface with winamp and various other windows and linux players.

2)Flash Speed Reading program - one that allows me to feed the program a text
file and then specify how many words to display on screen at one time, the
time on screen and size, the time between displaying the next bunch of words
etc.

Suggestions?

Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting