Jason Yeoh wrote:
hi there :

Good day.  after compilation hello.c file by typing
gcc -o hello hello.c and I try to type hello and run
it but i got the message such as
bash : hello: command not found.
How to make it run by typing hello ? any additional
package do i need to install it ?
At first my gcc compilation software wont run as well,

with the error message such as "bash: gcc: command not
found".  What is the package do i need to install ?

No need to install any package..just go to the directory where your hello executable
is located and type ./hello. This occurs because your executable is not in your path

Thanks very much

Regards
Jason Yeoh

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip
round the sun

begin:vcard
n:Sadagopan;Aravind
tel;home:+65 7778507