On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, you wrote:

> I just increased my memory from 64 MB to 192 MB.  Mandrake recognized it
> perfectly and everything is great so far.  However I would like to test it by a
> really memory intensive application before the 30 day warranty runs out.  Any
> suggestions?

Very much thanks to Tom, Mike and Greg.  The program works well but I had one
more question.  It incorrectly reported my levels 1 & 2 cache speed at 10x
speed (I guess just a misplaced decimal point), but it clocked my 192 Megs of
pc100/133 SDRAM at 72.8Mb/z??  My epox ep-mvp3g main board bus is at 100MHz.  Is
this figure right and am I really running this slow?  I checked the known
problem section in the documentation that came with Memtest and none of these
incorrect speeds are listed.  Any ideas?