I have recently purchased 7.2 complete. The installation went alright, there are a lot
of things do be desired
in my opinion though. However, I can not get kde2 sound events to work on this
machine. I ran harddrake,
and heard all the sounds. My card is a SB AWE64 value, however mandrake wants to set
it up with no midi
support, and windows sets it up for midi. The IRQ's and IO's are the same as in
windows from harddrake
detection. However after running harddrake, I get no sound at all, and linux complains
about failure to
initialize sound. The card is ISA. Any help appreciated!

P.S. - with complete I could find no way to not install without supermount support,
and the installation guide
states that it was written for power pack, so not all things are the same, boy is that
an understatement.

This is a MacMillan packaging

Downloading the ISO of 7.2 now

Brian D. Klar - CVE