So sprach Marco Fioretti am Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 12:41:16PM +0100:
> I have a fixed frequency monitor, so I have to be sure that the
> mode is right before doing that. What I was looking for is

If I'm not totally wrong, the actual resolution (x Pixels by y Pixels)
doesn't change at all, no matter what text resolution you choose.  IIRC the
text resolution just changes the size of a font while always staying at 640
Pixels x 200 Pixels (or something like this).  So, if I'm correct, if one
text resolution works, all the standards (80x25, 80x40, 80x50) will work.

Yeah, just refreshed my memories by reading it up again in the good ol' 92
PC Intern 3.0.  Gosh, where has the time gone?  '92....  Yeah, the good ol'
times.  <sigh>

Alexander Skwar
--
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.dp.ath.cx
Sichere Mail?   Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED] fuer GnuPG Keys