Is there a script, spec file, anything which help me create a vmlinuz
exactly like the one on the install disks.  I find that the 3ware IDE
RAID card is still not supported at the time of install, and I have a
number of people asking for a solution.  I need to use the blank.img
file and a custom vmlinuz, but I don't want to break anything else, as
these disks are for a number of different machines and people.  I only
need to add support for the the 3wxxxx scsi driver at install, possibly
dropping support for an old obsolete scsi card.  Even the config file
that is feed to "make config" would be nice.  Any suggestions.

--
Thanks,
  Jim Fritz, President   F&H SoftHouse, Inc.