Hi!
I have problems with network printing with cups. First I tried to configure
samba for cups According to the cups manual, all I had to do is to ensure the
print line in smb.conf is printing = cups. Well, my win machine doesn't
complain, but I neither get anything output from my printer! In the
/var/log/cups/errors file, I can see that printer jobs are started from the
win machine, but nothing happens.

Then I tried to configure another Linux box to print out using the cups
server. I tried both as anonymous and with login, but the server refused to
print from the other host. From the server machine itself, all prints fine,
but printing from the network is hard.

Please help!
TIA Nikodemus