I've installed 7.2 with XF4.01 and a got a weird behavior, that I don't
know if it's due to netscape, xfree or kde2.

The option I need is ABTN-2 as I have a 107 key, abnt-2 layout keyb.
When I switch keyboard at kde2 control center (personalization/keyboard
layout) and aplly changes, immediately any netscape session die and a I
can't start new ones, giving me at the prompt:

$ netscape

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  101 (X_GetKeyboardMapping)
  Value in failed request:  0xf8
  Serial number of failed request:  27

I've never run xfree 4 before nor kde2, I have no clue how to fix this.

--
Eduardo Belloti
[EMAIL PROTECTED]