I use the US Dvorak keyboard, but my wife uses QWERTY. In the past it has been
trivially easy to set up Mandrake/KDE for switching between Dvorak and US
QWERTY. But in MDK7.2 there doesn't seem to be a Dvorak selection in the
keyboard layout list. Where did it go? How can I get it back?

Dvorak is still there in the system keyboard selection, but that affects ALL
users. I want Dvorak as a selectable option when running KDE (like the old
International Keyboard Switcher application).

Any help or ideas?

Thanks,

Pascal