I just upgraded from 7.1 to 7.2 and notice that all my icons etc for gnome are
missing...these I will have to examine further but have seen others suggesting fixes
for this.

However I seem to have one problem that I haven't seen anyone complaining about. If I
start X and open a terminal (doesn't appear to matter which version) whenever I type a
letter 'R' in that window the letter doesn' make it to the terminal and it appears
that the window get focus or that the gnome desktop panel gets the focus.

The upshot is that in X I can no longer manage to type an R.....

Any help available before I have to spend time looking at why would be helpful.....

Thanks