Hi,

I bought mine Saturday in a WalMart in California.

And, kudos to Mandrake - I have loaded Storm, SuSE
6.0,6.2, and 6.5, Redhat 5.2, 6.0, and 6.1 and this is
by far the best distribution EVER.

Ron
PS - I had the system up and running on dual SMP,
connected to the internet and sharing the internet
with other PC's on my LAN in less than 90 minutes -
without using the command line!

sorry - just a little excited :)