On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 11:38:01PM -0900, Dave Brown wrote:
> It's Novell GroupWise's  autoreply going berserk, if you look at the
> headers you can see it.
>   --Dave

Right.

And thiokol.com belongs to Morton Thiokol a US military and NASA
contractor company. I expect a note to the administrative contact at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] would get a speedy response. However, as it is now
after 09:00 in Utah, I suspect Mr. Jones has figured out that he has
erred.

For more information, run: "whois thiokol.com".

Meanwhile, it is rather counterproductive to put out messages to the
effect of "what is this stuff" because all that does is generate new crud.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley