From: Joseph S. Gardner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 4:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] cdr writing

Klar Brian D Contr MSG/SWS wrote:

> My fault, I thought I put it in there, I only have the one cdrom drive,
and
> do make image files to the hd. Thought it doesnt matter. If I try to dup a
> CD
> or try to move files from hd to cd. Same result.
>
> Brian

have you tried a running cdrecord from a command line? I had to resort to
using
a command line as I could not get any of the gui versions to work.  Also
what
is the make and speed of your CD-RW?  I found that even though my CD-RW was
supposed to write at 10X that most cd's whilst being certified to 12X skip
the
10X speed for some reason or another (ie. 1X,2X,4X,6X,8X,12X) .

--
Joseph S Gardner

Senior Designer / Technical Support
Kirby Co., Cleveland, OH