Hi,

   I have a clean, normal installation. I just "upgraded" from
mdk7.0 and I want to play myth2. So I downloaded the kernel
module driver from linux.3dfx.com, compiled, replaced glide
with the glide from the website and installed myth2.

Myth2 runs great. However, the problem is (this may not be
new to you but this is my first time using XFree4) that when
I exit the game X is all screwed up. This same thing happens
if I log into the console and do startx -- :1 vt9 or some such
thing. It's really screwy.

Anyone know what's going on and how I can fix it?
Do I have to turn off XFree4's tdfx and dri modules?
I'm also assuming the config file is /etx/X11/XF86Config-4
is that correct?

Cheers,
Sheldon.
"... all thoughts of selfish desire, ill-will, hatred and
 violence are the result of a lack of wisdom ... "
 - Buddha

For an awsome fantasy role playing game checkout:
http://members.xoom.com/Lycadican