On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 16:31:57 praedor wrote:

> I have an AudioPCI es1371 card and a PCI 3com 3C900B card presently
> sharing an irq.  The soundcard has worked fine in the past, no cricket
> noises, no problems.  I have now found that the same problem occurs under
> windoze,  which made me think the card went bad.  I picked up a new card, a
> soundblaster PCI 128 (drats!!) which isn't well supported under
> linux, it turns out.  Windoze had the same problem with it as with the

Bad attempt for a change. A SB128 is just an Ensoniq1371 or 1373, mine has
a 1373 but the driver is the same, es1371. So it is just well supported
as the AudioPCI...

--
Juan Antonio Magallon Lacarta                                 #> cd /pub
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     #> more beer

Linux 2.2.18-pre23-vm #3 SMP Wed Nov 22 22:33:53 CET 2000 i686 unknown