> I can get the client (NTbox) understand http://192.168.10.1/
>
> but I can not go further to the user account such as
>http://192.168.10.1/~testuser/index.html
>
> I already chmod html to 777 (I also tried 755 and 711) but it still not working.
>Also I
> aready setup the account "testuser" is the member of apache.

The default setting in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf for users is
    # UserDir: The name of the directory which is appended onto a user's home
    # directory if a ~user request is recieved.

    UserDir public_html

Which means that it expects to find your html for user 'fred' as
    /home/fred/public_html/

To allow their own cgi-bin, you need to set
    ScriptAlias /~fred/cgi-bin/ /home/fred/cgi-bin/

For security reasons, do *not* put cgi-bin below public_html.

Thanks... Dan.