Is there another way to connect to a win98 share w/ 7.2?  I was running a
script to backup the smbfs and it was working fine until I installed Arkeia.
I did it by:

mount -t smbfs -o username=notneeded,password=pwd //winmachine/share
/local/dir

After Arkeia I noticed the server can not browse the win client, but the
client logs onto the server no problem and runs scripts, etc.

The exact error I get is:

session setup failed: ERRSRV - ERRpwd (Bad password /name/password pair in a
Tree Connect or Session Setup are invalid.)

Even if I lose the password, I still can't connect.

Andy