From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ajmal Ali
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 9:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] Konsole Problem

I'm having a problem with Konsole (KDE2) It doesn't see to keep its history
(i.e it seems to read from bash_history but doesn't write new entries to it)

I can see the history for things i've typed durign my konsole session, but
as
soon as i shut down konsole and restart it, my commands are not stored in
bash_history. Commands I type at the console or thru KTerm are stored.

Anyone else have this problem? or know a solution?

TIA

Ali
--
"Everyone is entitled to an *informed* opinion."
-- Harlan Ellison