Uh, no, I know what dependancies are unresolved.  This is very simple.  If
you want to force an install, like I believe the guy was trying to do, you
can do the method below - BUT WHEN YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE DEPS ARE!!
Also, If you think about it, if you try to install, say XFree.  You do a
rpm -Uhv *.rpm in the directory you have all your recently downloaded
packages.  Well, you are going to fail dependancies on packages that you
will eventully install anyway, further down the list.  So, once you check
all the deps, and are sure you have all the packages, you can force them
(remember, beta and cooker apps often do not go in without complaints).
In fact, the SuSE update site often instructs the user to force packages.
When testing beta, it is just sometimes necessary.  As for not reporting
problems to developers, thanks for the suggestion, but I'll let the
developers tell me that - which none have yet!