On 02.26 Tom Eastman wrote:
> Hi there all,
>
> I'm currently using wget to mirror the Mandrake cooker ftp, but I was
> wondering...
>
> Wget has a lot of functions of a mirroring program, eg time-stamping and
> stuff, however, what it DOESN'T seem to do, is delete a local file that no
> longer exists on the mirrored ftp server, is there a way of telling it to do
> this?  Or should I use one of the other mirroring tools... like mirror? :-)
>
> Does anyone have an already-set-up mirror config file for the cooker?

Use lftp. I works fine for mirroring (timestamping, size comparison, mirror
over ftp or http and ssl versions, and deletes local files not present in
remote source).

It is worth a look at.

--
J.A. Magallon                                                      $> cd pub
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          $> more beer

Linux werewolf 2.4.2-ac4 #2 SMP Mon Feb 26 00:21:23 CET 2001 i686