Benjamin Sher wrote:

> Dear friends:
>
> Mozilla .9 recommended beta is finally, at long last, here. I am writing
> to you from Mozilla .9's Mail. This new Mozilla .9 looks, to this
> ordinary user, very impressive. I'll wait for the critical reviews.
>
> Yours,
>
> Benjamin

I have MDK 8.0 and 7.2 Mozilla 0.9 RPMs and SRPMs if anyone wants
them, but I need a safe place (bandwidth) to upload them to.  I'm
only running a 256 Kbps SDSL line.

These RPMs are built to full MDK specs (auto-menu generation, etc)

      Woody

Gatewood Green         Web Developer
http://www.linux.org/  The first stop for Linux info on the Net
Email:                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
All opinions expressed by me are my own and not necessarily
endorsed by Linux Online, Inc. or Linux Headquarters, Inc.