I have gftp-2.0.8-1.2-mdk installed but it won't launch. If I try to run
it from a terminal I get the following error.

/usr/bin/gftp-gtk: error in loading shared libraries:
/usr/lib/libgdk-1.2.so.0: undefined symbol:
gdk_pixmap_colormap_creete_from_xpm

I'm running mdk 7.1. I think this is something that upgraded last week
when I did a bunch of upgrading using Mandrake update but since I
haven't tried to use it for the last few days I'm not sure if the
upgrade is related to the breakdown or not. If it matters, I have also
tried reverting to the original verions released with 7.1 but that won't
work either although it crashes with a bunch of entirely different
errors.

Anyone have any ideas what I can do to fix this?

--
Mike Rambo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]