David Joham wrote:

> You can always put in custom startup information in /etc/rc.d/rc.local.
>
> Would that solve your problem?
>
> David

I've tried everything along that line that I can think of. I can't find
anything that will work. Basically, an X session has to be started and
logged in to accept connections as the correct user to start the
Wine/Faircom combination. Only then will Wine actually start. I can get
Wine to start automatically when I manually log into the GUI but I
cannot start the X session (already logged in) automatically.

--
Mike Rambo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]