Make sure that the ipchains compatibility module isn't loaded first.

     rmmod ipchains

You will also want to run drakconf and in the services section, uncheck
(turn off) ipchains.  iptables and ipchains are mutually exclusive.

     Woody

--
     Woody ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Gatewood Green         Web Developer
http://www.linux.org/  The first stop for Linux info on the Net
Email:                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
All opinions expressed by me are my own and not necessarily
endorsed by Linux Online, Inc. or Linux Headquarters, Inc.