Hi, I am trying to set up single network firewall and a few things keep screwing me up.

1st thing is that Unless I turn off the firewallrules in the Net Appliance Admin tool,
I can't access the webpage locally.  is this normal?  I didn't see that anywhere in the docs.

2nd, if I try to set up forwarding (because I have a webserver I want to keep internal but also to
have a static ip and I will just forward webtraffic to my webserver from the ip of my firewall outside
ethernet device)  Is this possible?  Does it work?  I don't need to have the webserver be static.
I don't care about that.  I just need it to be internal because it is using a database server on another
machine for some of its content and I don't want to put my database on a dmz where it is more exposed.

any answers you may have would be great.  I have been playing with the SNF for a couple of days straight
now but can't seem to figure this out.

-Steve Hare