On Tuesday 29 January 2002 01:56, you wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
>         Good question.  We have a cluster here working in XFS (scsi HD).
> No problem at all and it was choosen due to documentation and SGI "name".
> But it's using Red Hat.  Does MDK work fine with XFS?  Is the
> procedure installation of XFS in MDK equal to the one in Red Hat?
>
> Thanks for any attention.

Had XFS running on my server since the beginning, after having read about
some (rare) cases of corruption on RFS. The boot partition's still ext2, just
for paranoia's sake, though. The box has been up for (quick ssh to check)
over a month since some security upgrades, and a month or so before, and no
probs.

--
        john in sydney