On Friday 01 February 2002 17:39, you wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 14:17, Praedor Tempus wrote:
> > On Friday 01 February 2002 02:39 pm, Charles Davant wrote:
> > > Test, please ignore.
> > > We're having some difficulty with the mailing list.
> > >
> > > Thank you for your understanding
> >
> > $HIT!  What should I do?  I didn't ignore it!
>
> You'll probably have your list privledges revolked for this.
 previous quoted edited for "positive reaffermation".

this list is not likiely to ban anyone, not for that anyway, but since we are
(mostly) all grown up here, and since your words are archived and read for
some time to come, I generally try to clean up the guttermouth I speak with.
we have a saying around this part of the woods, when some one says something
like that, we ask if they eat or kiss their mother with that mouth.