Hi listmembers,
I have just done clean install of mdk 8.0
today after backing everything up from both my windows
and mdk partition.
I was running out of room for mdk and realised that i had not been anywhere
near windows for more than a month, so it's gone!!!!!!
the new install went fine X , USB camera , printer ,  cdburner , all eccept
for JAVA it installed well and I can use java on the desktop
ie: use a java image viewer but not in Konqueror or mozilla
I have enabled java in Konqueror and pointed to
/opt/IBMJava2-13/jre/bin/javaplugin.so
/opt/IBMJava2-13/jre/bin/java
/opt/IBMJava2-13/jre/bin/oldjava
/opt/IBMJava2-13/jre/bin/exe/java
/opt/IBMJava2-13/jre/bin/exe/oldjava
nothing seems to work
I had this working before but I think I was using Sun Java 2-1.3
I also remember adding it to my path ,but cannot remember the exact details
I know this list is a little beyond this question but I would really
appreciate the help.
cheers JasonPearce