cdrecord --scanbus
Cdrecord 1.11a14 (i586-mandrake-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2001 Jörg
Schilling
Linux sg driver version: 3.1.22
Using libscg version 'schily-0.5'
scsibus0:
        0,0,0     0) 'MITSUMI ' 'CR-4804TE       ' '2.6C' Removable CD-ROM
        0,1,0     1) *
        0,2,0     2) *
        0,3,0     3) *
        0,4,0     4) *
        0,5,0     5) *
        0,6,0     6) *
        0,7,0     7) *
the dev=x,y,z is taken from the above command
cdrecord -eject -v speed=4 dev=0,0,0 /path_to/name_of _the_iso.iso