Pierre,
When I do that I get the html from this server then the connection is "closed
by forign host"
Before the "GET" command, nothing, just sits there waiting for input.
But, it doesn't get any info from the server I tried, www.foo.com format..

--

Ken Thompson, North West Antique Autos
Payette, Idaho

Linux- Coming Soon To A Desktop Near You
Registered Linux User #183936