I remember that a long time ago I have the same problem.
If I unplugged anyone they work. Both at the same time didn't.
My trick was to copy the module of the card to a new file.
You will have for example rtl1389 and rtl1389x in the /lib/modules/kernel
dir. Make depmod -a .
Now configure eth0 to use rtl1389 and eth1 to use rtl1389x.
Try to reload again. I solve my problem this way.

ALF

El Mar 12 Mar 2002 05:15, escribiste: