Hi

I am trying to use gFtp over SSH2 but it fails with the following error:
(taken from gFtp log file)

gFTP 2.0.11, Copyright (C) 1998-2002 Brian Masney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. If
you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about this program,
please feel free to email them to me. You can always find out the latest
news about gFTP from my website at http://gftp.seul.org/
gFTP comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details, see the COPYING
file. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; for details, see the COPYING file
Opening SSH connection to 192.168.0.1
Running program ssh -e none -l frederic 192.168.0.1 -s sftp
3: Protocol Initialization
Error: Message size 1936943199 too big from server
Disconnecting from site 192.168.0.1
Received wrong response from server, disconnecting
Waiting 30 seconds until trying to connect again

I can SSH the machine from the console without problem...

The error just puzzles me:
   Error: Message size 1936943199 too big from server

Any idea?
Thanks in advance.

--
                          \|||/