Hey guys/girls.
        I've just installed KDE3.0, just to have a peek, but mainly for the new
office stuff. All this is well and good, however, I keep getting these
errors. I upgraded the packages as opposed to a straight install, and
KDE2.2.2 is still working just fine. The errors are as follows when I
try to start kspread:

[angus@aragorn angus]$ /opt/kde3/bin/kspread
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Found version 40, expecting version 46 or
higher.
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Outdated database found
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Found version 40, expecting version 46 or
higher.
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Outdated database found
kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available!
kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available!
koffice (lib kofficecore): ERROR: Couldn't find the native MimeType in
kspread's desktop file. Check your installation !
Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy

Seems a bit strange to me, especially because kspread has started up
once or twice. The new KDE3.0 Windowmanager is quite attractive, but I
customarily use windowmaker and run everything under that. Is there
anyone who can give me any sort of a suggestion here? Thanks
Angus