Or you can do this way, as discussed before:

Just like main config file, just add :X to the name:

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0:0
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0:1
  .
  .
  .
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0:X

and for example ifcfg-eth0:0

DEVICE=eth0:0
BOOTPROTO=static
IPADDR=192.168.1.2
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
NETWORK=192.168.1.0
BROADCAST=192.168.1.255
ONBOOT=yes

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup-aliases is the script
which do the actual job to bring them up...

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva