What I find very troubling is the fact that the local telephone provider
(Qwest) has been "forcing" their customers onto the MSN network.  This
so-called merging of Qwest and MSN will increase MSN's substantially
customer base.  How the h*ll did they manage to get away with this
manuveur?  This almost chokes off the air supply (internet access) for
linux users.

Sevatio