All;
I'm currently away from my home system. Before I left, I set up imap,
and pop so that I could receive my e-Mail, even though I'm not on the
network.

Now that I'm out here, I've noticed that I cannot send mail, via smtp
through my home server. It's not a major problem, since I can route
through an ISP, but I'd like to get it to work.

I checked /etc/services, and smtp, and smtps are both there. But I
cannot connect. Should there be an entry for xinted? If so, does anyone
have the recipe for it?

Also, I cannot connect to imaps, any suggestions? The above ports are
open in my firewall, and ssh works. So I'm not sure where else to look.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Ric