I've successfully setup Mandrake to host one domain, one website domain and
one email domain. Relatively easy stuff.

Is it possible using Mandrake to setup Apache to host multiple domains? I'm
talking three public and one private. I believe this is called virtual
hosting but I'm not 100%.

www.a.com
www.b.com
www.c.com
www.d.com

In this same vein can I also host the email for three separate domains too?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well you get the idea I'm sure. I'm thinking you might need multiple IP's
and multiple nics, which isn't a concern.

Regards,

Ran Hooper