Hello,

I'm about to replace my CRT monitor with an LCD monitor mainly because of RF
interference to my radio equipment.

The monitor that I'm considering is an NEC LCD 1550V Multisync. Online
reviews show this to be an economical and all-round useful monitor. However
I'm concerned by reports that text is hard to read especially for old eyes.

Apparently this is due to very thin characters. I would expect that if this a
problem then a larger font could be selected. Is this true? Any comments on
this monitor or LCD monitors in general would be appreciated.

By the way, I'm looking forward to upgrading to Mdk 8.2 and SO 6.

--
Regards,
Phil