On Mon, 13 May 2002 19:16:37 +0200, you wrote:

>Stephen,
>Are you trying to run an encripted dvd?
>
>The plugin for those dvd are not supported by Mandrake, due to the
>possibitity of legal problems in some countries (e. USA), you can find
>the appropriates rpms for 8.2 in http://plf.zarb.org/
>
>Also you could find there the rpms for the 0.9.9 xine release, that has
>been improved and debuged a lot; also some other plugins for xine are there.
>
>Francisco Alcaraz
>Murcia (Spain)

I don't believe it is encrypted (CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST, Region 2). Are
you saying that the error message
"xine engine error
There is no available input plugin available to handle 'xine-ui
version 0.9.8'."
means that xine can't find the DVD, or is a piece of the software
missing?

Regards,
Steve
Stephen B. Browne