On Sun, 16 Jun 2002 09:24:21 +0200
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Damian
>
> I am using the pdf protocol for link Openoffice-ODBC-MySQL and is runing
> fine under Mandrake 8.2!
>
> Did you remember to  instal the libmysqlclient?
> And did you do:
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib?
>
> Just a comment, I have the OpenOffice installed from the original OOo
> files, I have noticed that the mandrake rpm install some files in
> different location of the original ones; perhaps this could be another
> problem and the export command could be different.
>
> I hope this will help you
>
> Francisco Alcaraz
> Murcia (Spain)

[user@localhost user]$ su
Password:
[root@localhost user]# urpmi libmysqlclient
ya está todo instalado
[root@localhost user]# export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib
[root@localhost user]# isql MySQL -v
[unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

.. thanks, but any other ideas? i think i installed everything
that has 'sql' and 'odbc' by now...

Damian