phoenix wrote on Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 02:32:41PM -0400 :

> > > [root@horace init.d]# locate gprintf
> > > [root@horace init.d]#
> >    I believe that gprintf and printf can be interchanged ... See this
> Just checked another install and it has the same issue.
> Obviously there is something wrong in the 8.2 distro,

[todd@fiji ~/RPM/SPECS]$ grep "gprintf" /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions
gprintf() {

If your scripts are sourcing the /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions file, then
it will work.

Blue skies...           Todd
--
  Todd Lyons -- MandrakeSoft, Inc.   http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because