Has anyone been successfull in using LM8.1 for NFS mounting
CD-Rom drives (on LM8.1, kernel 2.2) from an AIX 4.3.3 server ?

Does NFS mounting work better with LM8.2 and kernel 2.4 ?

I was only able to get something working (mostly)
with the 2.2 kernel.  I can remote mount from the AIX login
by sending ssh commands to LM8.1, however I can't remote
un-mount it. I have to unmount locally (AIX), and then login
to LM8.1 to force an un-mount and restart NFS services.

Thanks... Dan.