I have been able to install 9.0 in my Toshiba satellite 4090XCDT; just
some problem with the screen solved using an special tdr driver. But
when I open a console as normal user the prompt appear:"bash-2.05b$" and
not the usual "[username@hostname francisco]$"

How can I change it?

I use drakprofile to have two net configurations, one for home and other
for my office. I was runing fine under 8.2, but under 9.0 I can't start
it as a normal user, just as root. Does anyone know a clue to do this?

Anyway; 9.0 looks great!; I think than now there is not more excuses
don't test linux for all those windozers that are afraid about it!!

Thanks a lot in advance; yours sincerely

Francisco Alcaraz
Murcia (Spain)