Ken THompson wrote on Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 11:17:19AM -0600 :
> This is being sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> and is being recieved on the KOffice list.

I assume you're trying to track down whose local mail delivery is doing
something wrong?  Look at the headers and give me the name of the
individual that it appears to be coming from (or just send me the whole
headers) and we'll try to track it down from here.

Blue skies...                   Todd
--
| MandrakeSoft USA             | Security is like an onion.  It's made |
| http://www.mandrakesoft.com  | made up of several layers and makes   |