Wow,

That was very quick. I am enjoying being on this list.

Another person (Alastair Scott) also mentioned something similar. I had a little doubt/hint about it myself but, wasn't surte until you guys are also confirming my doubt. Hope it is the way we think it is. I am going to experiment with it to be sure. By the way, does anybody know the time period that we all seem to be mentioning here !

--Sandeep