I have, but I had a heck of a time. I just wouldn't work. If you look back
through this list you might still find the thread. I have an MSI 128mb Nvidia
4400 chipset card. Someone suggested I roll back to the next to last driver
release and voilla! It works just fine. Something about that latest driver is
bad. Maybe this will work for you too. ??